D-LINK DCS-8302LH WiFi Camera – 2 Way Audio, Nightvision, Waterproof with Built-in AI Detection Camera
Home Surveillance, Unconfined
Tough enough for the back porch, stylish enough for the living room – the D-LINK DCS-8302LH WiFi Camera reimagines home surveillance in vivid Full HD 1080p clarity.
Meet the D-LINK DCS-8302LH WiFi Camera, that lets you keep a closer eye on what’s happening at home.
Its weather resistance lets you place it in areas outside the home, while its stylish design blends well if placed inside the home, too.
Clearer, Smoother Video, Even in the Dark of Night
The D-LINK DCS-8302LH WiFi Camera shoots vivid Full HD 1080p resolution at a smooth 30 fps (frames per second), while its 135-degree wide-angle FOV (field-of-view) captures even more of your home in crystal clear detail.
With its built-in IR night vision, you can always see what’s happening – even in total darkness.
Smarter, More Relevant Alerts
The D-LINK DCS-8302LH WiFi Camera comes with built-in AI-based person detection which intelligently identifies human motion, minimizing false triggers and alarms.
A passive infrared (PIR) sensor further reduces false triggers by using infrared heat technology to pick up motion caused by human or animals.
No longer will you receive notifications every time a bug flies by or trees sway in the wind.
Extreme Weather Endurance
With an operating tolerance of -25 – 45°C (-4 – 113°F) you can check up on what’s happening in your outdoor area during the harshest winter temperatures and the most blistering summer heat waves.
No longer will you need to worry if your camera’s frozen over or been damaged by the heat.
Futureproof and Ready
D-Link devices will not be the ones holding your WiFi network back with previous internet protocols, such as IPv4.
With support for the new IPv6 you can rest assured that your device is futureproof and compatible with the next generation of Internet standards.
- True Full HD 1080p resolution at 30 fps with 135-degree FOV so you never miss a thing
- IR night vision up to 5m (16 ft.) lets you see what’s happening even in total darkness
- AI-based person detection intelligently identifies human motion
- Enhanced sound and motion detection add new lines of defense to your home surveillance
- Weather resistant for outdoor installation
- Operates in extreme temperatures of -25 ~ 45 °C (-13 to 113 °F)
- Two-way audio with built-in microphone and speaker lets you hear and be heard
- Built-in 95 dB speaker with siren function wards off intruders and alerts you to a detection
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity options
- Built-in Bluetooth Low Energy technology for faster setup
- Supports cloud / microSD (max. 256 GB) / phone and ONVIF Profile S recording
- Future-proof with next-generation IPv6 support
- Supports WPA3™ — the latest Wi-Fi security for enhanced protection
- Versatile rotating stand for optimal angle adjustment
- Wall/Ceiling mountable for flexibility of placement (hardware included)
- Access, control and monitor anytime, anywhere with the free mydlink app
- Works with the Google Assistant and Alexa
|Full HD 2 megapixel|
|1/2.9″ 2 megapixel progressive scan CMOS|
Maximum Video Resolution
|1920 x 1080 (16:9)|
Angle of View (H/V/D)
|109° / 57° / 135°|
Infrared-Cut Removable Filter
Night vision range
External Card Slot
|MicroSD SDHC SDXC (max 256 GB)|
Access via mydlink web portal
|Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant|
AI Motion Detection