Fibaro Z Wave RGBW Controller 2
The Fibaro Z Wave RGBW Controller 2 is a wireless controller which enables you to manage your lighting decoration.
- Wirelessly control LEDs with an unlimited range of colour options
- Monitors energy usage
- Four analogue sensor inputs
- Four dimmer channels
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
The Fibaro Z Wave RGBW Controller 2 is a one of a kind, advanced wireless 4-colour LED strip controller. Apart from the traditional RGB channels it also supports the white light channel which allows you to add pastel colours to your lighting decorations.
The Fibaro Z Wave RGBW Controller 2 also has four analogue inputs supporting any type of Fibaro sensor (e.g. light sensors, wind sensors, pressure sensors and potention meters operating between 0-10V).
This smart feature allows you to use your lighting as a warning for certain events.
You could, for example, set your RGB garden lights to turn red and flicker when one of your security sensors is triggered, alerting your neighbours to the intruder and allowing them to notify the proper authorities.
This device has four output channels which means that you can connect and independently control up to four light sources.
The Fibaro Z Wave RGBW Controller 2 also allows you to monitor the energy consumed by the LED strips. Each of the four channels can be monitored independently providing you with all the information you need to minimise your energy bills.
The Fibaro Z Wave RGBW Controller 2 can control:
- 12 / 24V DC powered RGB strips
- 12 / 24V DC powered RGBW strips
- 12 / 24V DC powered LED strips, bulbs, etc
- 12 / 24V DC powered halogen lights
- 12 / 24V DC powered low output power fans
Please Note: Power supply is not included.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42 MHz) Z-Wave controllers including
The Fibaro Z Wave RGBW Controller 2 is compatible with our RGBW LED Light Strip which is also available.
Configuring Z Wave Devices
Z-Wave devices often have several configurable parameters which you can change using your Vera’s user interface.
These parameters can include things such as the length of time a Z-Wave siren remains active for or the type of manual switch connected to a Z-Wave light controller.
Every available configurable parameter is listed in your device’s user manual. In most cases your device’s default parameters will be suitable to your needs however sometimes it may be necessary to adjust them to optimally use your device.
- Fibaro RGBW Controller 2 Operation Manual
- Fibaro System and technology Overview
- Fibaro RGBW Controller Installation Video
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING
- The Fibaro Z Wave Dimmer 2 Switch must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide a warranty and electrical compliance certificate.
- For warranty claim you have to provide an installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Z‐Wave device type
12V and 24V
Up to 50m outdoors, up to 30m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
Controlled automatically by pre-set Fibaro devices or manually using any Z-Wave controller
0 ~ 55 °C
‐10 ~ 80 °C
EN 55015, EN 60669-2-1
Regulatory Compliance Mark