ZigBee Shock Vibration Glass Break Sensor
ZigBee Shock Vibration Glass Break Sensor is a wireless sensor is easy to install on any glass surface to alert home owners when glass is tampered or broken.
When the sensor detects a shock attack it will send a wireless signal to the control panel to notify of an event. This adds an extra layer of security and stop intruders from gaining access through a window or glass door.
There are many creative ways to link the ZigBee Shock Vibration Glass Break Sensor with other ZigBee devices to set up a smart home system.
Apart from activating a siren, it can automatically turn on house lights, music, start video recording or even send photo verifications to your smartphone when glass is tampered or broken.
The ZigBee Shock Vibration Glass Break Sensor has a high to low sensitivity range so that you can set the sensitivity to the required level to protect your home.
This smart device is battery operated so you can affix this on the glass surface you wish to protect with double-sided adhesive tape.
With easy installation and no cumbersome wiring, the sensor is instantly ready to use.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Detects major shock attack and glass break
- Adjustable sensitivity threshold levels: Low, Medium, High
- Wireless for easy installation
- Works on any glass surface
- Modern and unobtrusive design
- Low battery indicator
- LED Indicator
- Regular supervision signals to check system integrity
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee systems
- Suitable for residential and commercial security application
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway