Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center 3 Lite Smart Hub
This new Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center 3 Lite Smart Hub offers impressive hardware and integration options for installers and clients.
This excellent Smart Home controller offers next generation hardware, including:
- COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Z-WAVE (700 series)
- NETWORK TECHNOLOGY: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- CPU: Single-Core ARM Cortex A7 900 MHz
- RAM MEMORY: 512 MB
- FLASH MEMORY: 4 GB eMMC
The Heart and Brain…of your new Smart Home
The Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center 3 Lite Smart Hub is the heart and mind of a smart home that constantly cares for the comfort and safety of your entire family.
The smart hub manages and communicates with all smart devices – receives data from sensors, processes all the data and gives an output to perform appropriate actions.
Start your Smart Home Adventure
The Fibaro Home Center 3 is an absolute beast – often it is actually too over-powered for a smaller smart home setup, so allow us to introduce you to the Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center 3 Lite Smart Hub.
Perfect for Apartments or Smaller Homes
The Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center 3 Lite Smart Hub is the perfect controller for small Home Automation projects, offering an excellent solution for smaller homes or apartments.
The system is recommended for Smart Homes with up to 40 Z-Wave devices and 20 scenes.
However, don’t be mistaken by it’s size, the Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center 3 Lite Smart Hub offers an affordable solution without having to compromise on quality.
With this new system you’ll be able to automate a variety of solutions, including:
Control and Protect your most prized asset…your Home
Compatible with over 2000 popular smart devices and systems.
Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center 3 Lite Smart Hub allows you to connect not only Z-Wave devices but also other manufacturers equipment such as smart TVs, cameras, thermostats, alarm systems, media players and more.
Get unlimited smart home features with over 2000 smart devices ready to work within your smart home system.
The FIBARO System will ensure the safety of you and your loved ones.
- Smoke detection
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Flood detection
- Operation as a wireless alarm system
- Cooperation with the existing wired alarm system (e.g. SATEL) and security companies
- Emergency door opening
- Closing the roller shutters when you are away
The FIBARO System will help you ensure the right conditions for your health.
- Humidity control
- Smart heating
- Measurement of air quality and quality of PM2.5 and PM10 dust
- Detection of hazardous gases
- Control of ventilation and recuperation
- Notifications in case of dangerous situations
An intelligent home is primarily about increasing comfort and facilitating everyday activities.
- Voice control
- Remote home control from applications for phones, tablets and smart watches
- Automatic scenarios – grouping devices, schedules and scenes
- Control over devices with one button or remote control
- Combining all elements of the house into one ecosystem
FIBARO will ensure that your home has a minimal impact on the surroundings and the environment.
- Intelligent heating control leading to a reduction in the demand for heating media
- Build awareness through the energy panel and measure current electricity consumption
- The use of dimmers, thermostats or intelligent heads leads to significant energy savings
In the FIBARO system, your savings are very important.
- The heating system is intelligently controlled through schedules and the presence of the household members
- The use of dimmers and LED drivers leads to a reduction in bills
- The ability to use scenarios and automation ensures that no devices will be redundantly used
Compare the Fibaro Home Center 3 and Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center 3 Lite Smart Hub
Home Center 3
Home Center 3 Lite
|Application||Versatile application in building automation: houses, apartments||Smaller houses (recommended up to 100 m2) and apartments|
|Number of supported devices||Up to 230 Z-Wave devices||Recommended up to 40 Z-Wave devices|
|Communication technology||Z-Wave 500, NICE 433MHz||Z-Wave 700|
|Future implementations||Zigbee, BLE, NICE 921MHz||Not available|
|Network technologies||Ethernet, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz / 5GHz||Wi-Fi 2.4GHz|
|Processor||Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 1,2GHz||Single-Core ARM Cortex A7 900 MHz|
|RAM||2 GB||512 MB|
|Flash RAM||8 GB eMMC||4 GB eMMC|
|Automations||LUA, block scenes, panels, schedules||LUA, block scenes, panels, schedules|
|Maximum scenes||Unlimited||Up to 20 scenes|
|IP Camera support||Unlimited||1 x MJPG IP camera|
|Plugins and Quick App support||Unlimited||5 plugins and 10 quick apps|
|Migration mode||Yes, from HCL, HC2||None|
|Hubs paired mode||MASTER and SLAVE mode||SLAVE mode|
|Width:||178 mm (W) x 31 mm (H) x 110 mm (D)|
|Temp. Range:||0-40 °C|
|Operating Humidity:||max. 75% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Processor:||Single-Core ARM Cortex A7 900 MHz|
|Flash Memory:||4GB eMMC Flash|
|Radio Protocol:||Z-WAVE (700 Series) – 921.4 MHz|
|Network Interface:||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz – 2400.0-2483.5 MHz)|
|USB Connectors:||1x USB 2.0|
|Power Supply:||5V, USB micro B (included)|