VISION Z-Wave Outdoor Strobe Siren – Wireless Battery Alarm Siren
VISION Z-Wave Outdoor Strobe Siren is a wireless battery powered device capable of producing an audible and visual alarm.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Gateway Controller.
- Supports Z-Wave network security mode with AES-128 encryption.
- Powered by 4 “D” batteries (included) – approx. 2 years battery life.
- Suitable for outdoor use – IP 66 rated.
- Anti-tamper alarm and low battery alert.
- Operation temperature -10°C ~ 60°C.
- Loud 115dB (@ 1meter) audible siren.
- Weight: 1.7 Kg. Dimensions: 220mm (h) x 200mm (w) x 65mm (d)
This device is designed to operate alongside a Z-Wave enabled sensor which can detect a threat to your household.
We recommend selecting any of the Z-Wave sensors from our store by clicking here.
Alternatively you can use it with the FIBARO Z-Wave Button as a convenient and easily accessible panic alarm in your home or office.
The VISION Z-Wave Outdoor Strobe Siren also includes a battery status indicator which will notify you when its battery level is low and a tamper alarm which will alert the associated Z-Wave gateway if anyone attempts to tamper with this device.
Home. Safe. Home.
Featuring a loud 115 dB siren and flashing blue strobe.
Easy DIY installation and rated IP66 for outdoor use – even harsh Australian conditions.
DIY – No wiring required. Powered by 4 “D” size batteries (included) with 2 years battery life.
Incredibly loud 115 dB siren – (adjustable auto-off: 30, 60, 120 seconds or manual off).
Flashing LED Strobe
In combination with the loud siren a blue LED strobe will also flash when the alarm is activated.
If someone tries to tamper with the casing, the siren and strobe will be instantly triggered.
Rated IP 66
Water projected in powerful jets (12.5mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
Heat Resistant ABS
Built to withstand the harsh Australian sun.
Made from durable heat-resistant ABS material, able to withstand temperatures up to 60° C.
Simple to Install
In 4 easy steps, you’ll have the VISION Z-Wave Outdoor Strobe Siren installed and part of your Z-Wave network…
Insert 4 “D” batteries into the Vision Outdoor Siren.
Wirelessly pair the VISION Z-Wave Outdoor Strobe Siren to your Z-Wave Gateway Controller.
Screw the mounting bracket to your desired location.
Attach the main body of the VISION Z-Wave Outdoor Strobe Siren to the mounting bracket.
This VISION Z-Wave Outdoor Strobe Siren integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) VISION Z-Wave Outdoor Strobe Siren controllers including:
- Vera Edge
- Vera Plus
- Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite
- Homeseer HS3
- REMOTEC Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- RaZberry Pi
- Resolution security panels
- Alarm.com security panels
Note: This device includes D batteries.
Configuration Command Class
- Parameter 1: Siren/ Strobe Mode, 1 Byte
- Value: 0=Siren and Strobe enabled (default), 1=Siren only, 2= Strobe only.
- Parameter 2: Alarm auto stop time command, 1Byte
- Value: 0=30 seconds (default), 1= 60 secs, 2= 120 secs, 3= Siren will not stop automatically.
Z‐Wave, Z-Wave PLUS Certification
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐Wave
Z‐Wave device type
Z-Wave binary switch
Tamper, Low Battery
4 D batteries (included)
Up to 50m indoor with no obstacles
Outdoor IP 66
-10°C ~ 60°C
Loud Audible Alarm
115dB @ 1meter
|(H x W x D) 220mm x 200mm x 65mm|