Z-Wave Range Extender 6
You use the Z-Wave Range Extender 6 to keep Z-Wave reliable.
Aeotec’s Z-Wave Range Extender 6 works seamlessly to amplify and repeat weak Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus signals.
Simply plug it into a power socket, connect it to your Z-Wave network, and it automatically starts improving any poor Z-Wave signals that are in range.
As it’s custom designed as a wireless signal booster, Z-Wave Range Extender 6 performs better than other Z-Wave devices that offer simply repeating; it amplifies the signal too.
Designed to use Z-Wave Plus, unlike previous editions Range Extender 6 can work with advanced Z-Wave features such as encryption and security devices such as door locks while remaining compatible with older versions of Z-Wave.
It repeats signals 250% faster than other signal repeaters and can repeat Z-Wave signals up to 492 feet away when unobstructed.
The Z-Wave Range Extender 6 is compatible with all certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro, and Mios Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239