ZigBee Vibration Door Sensor
The ZigBee Vibration Door Sensor is a ZigBee door / window contact with built-in shock / vibration sensor that combines two functions in one unit to bolster perimeter protection.
Mounted on door or window frames, the ZigBee Vibration Door Sensor monitors the opening and closure of doors or windows and detects the impact caused by a single major shock event or consecutive minor shock event attacks.
The early detection provided by the ZigBee Vibration Door Sensor effectively discovers and deters a break-in attempt before a door or window is opened, thereby minimising damage caused by burglary or attack.
With three levels of adjustable sensitivity, each installation can be fine-tuned to ensure reliable coverage without false alarms.
The ZigBee Vibration Door Sensor also has a tamper switch for sabotage detection.
Its elegant and modern design allows it to fit seamlessly into any home decor, ideal for both residential and commercial installation and usage.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Detects major shock attack or consecutive minor vibration attack
- Monitors opening / closure of door and window
- Three adjustable sensitivity threshold levels (high, medium and low)
- Tamper switches for sabotage detection
- Works on glass, plywood and safety box
- Wireless for easy installation
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee system
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway