CoolLinkHub – Easily Automate your HVAC System
CoolPlug and CoolLinkHub is CoolAutomation’s gateway solution to help you remotely access and control Multi-split and split air conditioning systems.
The solution enables simple integration with Home Automation and Smart Home devices.
The gateway supports HVAC professionals striving to deliver a great customer experience and Home Automation integrators needing to save time on complex HVAC integration.
The solution combines two key elements: CoolPlug, a device that easily connects to the indoor unit and CoolLinkHub that links all CoolPlugs together, providing connectivity to the relevant channels (Ethernet (TCP-IP), RS232, Modbus, and KNX).
As a result, you can connect to any Home Automation system, as well as take advantage of our cloud-based CoolRemote app.
Please note: Cool Link Hub is generic device not brand specific.
CoolPlug is brand specific and currently supports the following brands:
- Daikin KRP(P1P2)
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Panasonic/Sanyo (for ducted systems)
- Daikin Siesta
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Toshiba (for ducted only)
Please select your brand specific CoolPlug from links above.
CoolPlug and CoolLinkHub supports all major home automation systems, such as Fibaro, Push, Control 4, Savant, Lutron, Elan, Philips Dynalite, RTI, URC and many others.
We suggest consulting quick installation guide , found below on this webpage, to understand the process, but essentially it involves three simple steps:
- Connect CoolPlug(s) to indoor units
- Connect CoolPlug(s) to Cool Link Hub
- Connect Cool Link Hub to router or to Home Automation central controller
FIBARO HC2 Integration
To integrate CoolLinkHub with Fibaro HC2 you’ll need to install Digital Home Systems PlugIn for CoolMaster -> Click here.
- CoolLinkHub supports the following brands:
- Daikin (DK)
- Fujitsu (General) (FJ)
- Hitachi (HT)
- LG (LG)
- Mitsubishi Electric (ME)
- Mitsubishi Heavy (MH)
- Panasonic (PN)
- Sanyo (SA)
- Nest thermostat
Please note: For the full list of compatible Units see this link Compatibility
Manuals & Videos:
- Cool Link Hub Programmer Reference Manual (PRM)
- CoolPlug Cool Link Hub Brochure
- CoolPlug Cool Link Hub Installation Guide
- CoolPlug Programmer Reference Manual (PRM)
- Fibaro Home Center 2 and HVAC solution for VRV systems
- How To Pair CoolPlug Wireless With CooLinkHub Video
|RS232, RS485, Ethernet, RTU BMS|
|2.8″ / 240 x 320 / 262K|
|0% ~ 96% non-condensing|
|-10 + 60 C0|
|-10 + 70 C0|
|FCC, CE (EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-40)|