FAKRO Z-Wave Wall Controller
The FAKRO Z-Wave Wall Controller is a wall mounted multi-purpose remote that’s capable of operating up to 10 different FAKRO and Z-Wave devices. For the simplest solution to managing your range of Z-Wave and FAKRO devices, the FAKRO Z-Wave Wall Controller has everything you need.
- Easy to install and include into your existing Z-Wave network setup
- Integrates easily and operate FAKRO window openers as well as other Z-Wave devices
- Manage and operate multiple devices using just one controller
- Can work as a Primary or Secondary controller
- Setting Mode (Inclusion/Exclusion/Association/Learning/Shift)
Supported Z-Wave Gateways:
- Vera 3
- Vera Lite
- Vera Edge
- Fibaro Lite
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- FAKRO Z-Wave window automation products
The FAKRO Z-Wave wall Controller is a smart device that enables you to manage several aspects of your home. Through radio communication processing, the FAKRO Z-Wave Wall Controller can interact with 10 devices at once, split into 5 different communication channels (2 devices for 1 channel). You can also categorise devices into 10 independent groups, based on their location and functionality around the home.
This Controller can also be customised to operate as a primary controller for a single radio network, or as a secondary controller for a pre-existing network.
Configuring the controller to operate with each device is a simple process. Each device around the home is given a unique number (known as ‘NodeID’) and calibrated to operate on a single Z-Wave™ radio network called ‘HomeID’.
Featuring a magnetic wall holder it can be mounted onto any location around the home for quick and easy access. This convenient, all-in-one-solution can operate multiple FAKRO and Z-Wave related products.
Videos / YouTube:
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWK10 Wall Controller – Setting up with FAKRO window automation
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module – Setting up FAKRO window automation Part 1
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module – Setting up FAKRO window automation Part 2
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Z‐Wave device type
Up to 40m without obstacles
3V DC, Battery 2xAAA 1,5 V
+5 ~ 45 °C
Dimensions L x W x H
80mm x 80mm x 30mm