Remotec Scene Master
The REMOTEC Scene Master is a Z-Wave enabled secondary controller for your Z-Wave network. When buttons are pushed, your Z-Wave central controller will receive a signal which it can use to trigger unlimited control possibilities. With 8 buttons, each supporting a long-press capability, you can control 16 different actions in your central controller. The REMOTEC Scene Master is a great solution for triggering events more quickly than taking out your smart-phone and running a home control App.
The REMOTEC Scene Master is ideal for kids, the elderly and guests who may not have full access to your smart home’s mobile application and hence may not have the rights to switch on various lighting, heating, air conditioning and other home appliance. With a convenient snap-in wall mount, it can also be removed to keep it handy while you go about your home for the ultimate in simple convenience.
- Controls up to 8×2 pre-set scenes and
- One learn-key setup and simple operation
- Report for key pressed 1 time, 2 times, released and held down
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateway
- Able to act as a primary or secondary controller
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- Super thin, elegant design and able to mount to the wall-bracket
Notice: If you are installing the entire Z-Wave™ system for the first time, please refer to the installation guide of your Z-Wave gateway before installing this device.