Z Wave Door Window Sensor 7
The Aeotec Z Wave Door Window Sensor 7 is a Z-Wave Plus device for detecting if a door or window is opened or closed.
Small, battery powered (included) and easily attached to virtually anything that opens or closes around your home.
The Z Wave Door Window Sensor 7 also includes universal “dry contact” terminals allowing you to wire in other external sensors.
Featuring a universal binary input as one of its 3 sensors, the Z Wave Door Window Sensor 7 can be wired to the low voltage, dry contact output of 3rd party electronics.
Once connected it can translate their status signals to Z-Wave, allowing your smart home system to become even more intelligent without having to replace your home’s existing electronics.
The Z Wave Sensor 7 inexpensively takes automation and intelligence to a whole new level.
- 3-in-1 Sensor: Open/close contact, tilt, and tamper sensors within 1 device.
- Alerts up to 7 connected Z-Wave devices.
- Spatial Intrusion Algorithm provides enhanced predictive security and automation.
- 3 year battery life powered by a 1/2 AA battery.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways.
- Z-Wave Plus certified and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range and additional wireless security encryption.