ZigBee Acoustic Glass Break Sensor
The ZigBee Acoustic Glass Break Sensor serves as your first line of defence for perimeter protection.
This wireless sensor will alert home and business owners when a glass window or door is being smashed or broken.
Our proprietary microphone technology recognises acoustic patterns to provide full coverage, with a maximum of 8 metres radius from sensor to glass.
With four selectable sensitivity levels, the ZigBee Acoustic Glass Break Sensor can be easily adjusted to fit large or small rooms.
The ZigBee Acoustic Glass Break Sensor provides an added layer of advanced security for the exterior of your home or business, lets you take quick action to protect your property and prevent damage to belongings..
The ZigBee Acoustic Glass Break Sensor can be deployed with a security alarm system to active a siren upon glass break, which can deter burglars, preventing a full break-in.
Be aware and informed of any glass break event that might leave your home or business valuables exposed to wind, rain, heat or snow, which can reduce damage and reduce unnecessary energy usage.
The ZigBee Acoustic Glass Break Sensor will keep your home and businesses even more secure.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Detects smashed windows and broken glass door
- Wireless for flexible installation
- Mounted on wall or ceiling within a 8 metres range from protected glass
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Red & Green LED’s indicate test mode, alarms, and tamper conditions.
- Tamper protection prevents unauthorised removal
- Low battery indicator
- Regular supervision signals to check system integrity
- Suitable for residential and commercial security applications.
- Compatible with other manufacturer’s ZigBee systems.
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway