ZigBee DI and DO Module
The ZigBee DI and DO Module integrates wired devices into ZigBee wireless networks to create automated responses and enhance security.
Providing a digital input (DI) and a digital output (DO) that connect to wired devices, the ZigBee DI and DO Module serves as a bridge of reliable communication between a control system and wired devices over ZigBee networks.
The ZigBee DI and DO Module turns the device connected to its DI into the trigger of events and the device connected to its DO into the responder of events.
Devices commonly connected to the DI are smoke detectors, PIR motion sensors, door/window contacts, glass break detectors, panic/emergency buttons, etc.
The ZigBee DI and DO Module is interoperable with any ZigBee devices adopting the ZigBee Pro HA 1.2 standard.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- One digital input (DI) and one digital output (DO)
- Dry contact input indicates two conditions: “Open” means “normal” and “closed” signifies “alarm/status”
- Turns the device connected to the DI into the trigger of events
- Turns the device connected to the DO into the responder of events
- Saves cabling efforts between the trigger and the control panel
- Obtains data from and activates remote field devices that are difficult or cost-prohibitive to reach
- Establishes reliable and fast communication between a control system and remote field devices over ZigBee networks
- LED serves as the network connectivity status indicator
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee products
- Compliant with CE & AU/NZ requirements
- ZigBee Certified product
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway