Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V
The absolute best selling Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V is unique and the only 0-10V Z-Wave dimmer on the market.
This Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V product was developed to cater for the needs of Smart Home users looking for a Z-Wave solution that controls devices such as lights, fans and similar products with 0-10V signal.
The Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V is ideal for remotely dimming LED lights with low voltage ballasts.
Qubino modules are “install-and-forget” product, they are made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components.
These modules are also the most tested Z-Wave micro-controllers on the market.
Qubino is a European company with 26-years experience in the automation field.
With their expertise and passion for innovation in automation they have developed a unique, ready to sell, certified and reliable portfolio of 14 Z-Wave wireless Smart Home products under different brands and OEM around the world.
All Qubino modules are manufactured in Italy.
- The Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box
- Standard 0-10V output
- Multi-function input in connection with: push button / switch / potentiometer / input 0-10V (any sensor with 0-10V output)
- Perfect for dimming lights with ballast 0-10V
- Controlling fan speed (for motors or frequency inverters with 0-10V speed control input)
- Controlling heating / cooling valves (with 0-10V input)
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateway
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- 23 additional parameters for expert users
Configuring Z-Wave Devices:
Z-Wave devices often have several configurable parameters which you can change using your Vera’s user interface. These parameters can include things such as the length of time a Z-Wave siren remains active for or the type of manual switch connected to a Z-Wave light controller.
Every available configurable parameter is listed in your device’s user manual. In most cases your device’s default parameters will be suitable to your needs however sometimes it may be necessary to adjust them to optimally use your device.
Please note: If you are installing the entire Z-Wave™ system for the first time, please refer to the installation guide of your Z-Wave gateway before installing this device.
The Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V uses a unique MOSFET ‘trailing edge’ dimmer to enable it to work with a huge range of bulb types:
- Halogen and Incandescent (230V)
- Dimmable LEDs (230V)
- Dimmable CFL and Fluorescent (230V)
- Low Voltage Halogen (24V)
- Low Voltage LED (24V)
The Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V can be used in the 230V mains lighting system where it uses a ‘Trailing Edge’ style dimmer to control the lights. It can also be used in a 24V low-voltage system where it it uses PWM style control of the bulbs.
Please note:These devices require a 3-wire system (including neutral), please check your installation before purchasing. If you have 2-wire system (without neutral) we recommend you use a FIBARO Z-Wave Dimmer 2.
Videos / YouTube:
- Introducing the smallest Z-Wave module
- Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V
- Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V installations video (same process as the Flush 1 or 1D relay)
Z-Wave Plus™ , SDK version: 6.51.03
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Indoor use only
Up to 50m indoors with no obstacles
|Operating Temp.||-10C ~ +50C|
Max. control voltage raitings
Control signal range
Max. sinking current
Max. sourcing current
41.8 mm x 36.8 mm x 15.4 mm