Qubino Z-Wave 1D Relay
The Qubino Z-Wave 1D Relay is a single channel wireless Z-Wave relay with voltage-free (dry) contacts capable of controlling lights and appliances up to 10A.
It connects wirelessly with your Z-Wave controller and fits easily into an existing light switch, enabling you to wirelessly control appliances. The smart switching module also works as a repeater to improve range and stability of your Z-wave network.
The Qubino Z-Wave 1D Relay can be controlled either through Z-wave network or through the wall switch manually.
This Qubino Z-Wave 1D Relay is designed to be mounted behind a traditional wall switch. Module measures power consumption of load and supports connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network.
The Qubino Z-Wave 1D Relay supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches. The module is factory set to operate with bi-stable switches which are the traditional switches that you flick on/off to operate.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm
- Power monitoring accuracy P=5-50W, +/-3W; P˃50W, +/-3%;
- Digital temperature sensor range (sensor must be ordered separately) -50 ~ 125°C
- Support for the connection of digital temperature sensor (optional part)
- 2 binary inputs offer the option to connect additional devices such as sensors, switches/push buttons, etc.
The Qubino Z-Wave 1D Relay is a On/Off Flush Relay Switch with dry contacts capable of operating a load of up to 10A.
Dry (Voltage-free) Contacts
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation – further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- Works with AC or DC power supply (110-230V AC or 24-30V DC). Extra switch inputs for controlling additional associated devices or 2-way installations (see note)
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Z-Wave 1D Relay can report the temperature to your system – you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
Binary Switch and Sensor Input
The Relay can be used with up to three external switches enabling it to control other Z-Wave devices by Association or Trigger Scenes in the main controller.
Strengthens Z-Wave Connectivity
- The smart relay module has been designed to work as a Z-Wave repeater, thereby providing you the flexibility to extend the range of your Z-Wave network.
- The QUBINO Flush 1D Relay Plus is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA).
Configuring Z-Wave Devices:
Z-Wave devices often have several configurable parameters which you can change using your Vera’s user interface. These parameters can include things such as the length of time a Z-Wave siren remains active for or the type of manual switch connected to a Z-Wave light controller.
Every available configurable parameter is listed in your device’s user manual. In most cases your device’s default parameters will be suitable to your needs however sometimes it may be necessary to adjust them to optimally use your device. A guide to configuring Z-Wave devices with Vera UI7 is available in the Manuals section.
Note: Do not connect the module to loads exceeding recommended values. Connect the module only in accordance to the manual and diagrams below. Use qualified electrician if required.
Videos / YouTube:
Flush 1 relay
24V DC or 240V AC
921.42 MHz (AU/NZ Z-Wave)
-10 -+40 C*
|Measured temperature range||0,50 C (within 0o C – 40o C range) (optional sensor)|
Temperature measuring accuracy
Dimensions (W x H x D)
41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm