ZigBee Smart Switch
The ZigBee Smart Switch Series ushers in wireless lighting control that plays a key role in energy management, and enhancing the convenience, comfort, safety of smart homes and businesses.
The ZigBee Smart Switch series replaces any standard light or dimmer switch, giving the users the freedom to use whatever light bulb they require, or if the fixture requires bulbs of a particular size, shape or style that are not compatible with smart bulbs.
Adopting the ZigBee Pro HA standard, the ZigBee Smart Switch is compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee panels and be can flexibly integrated into new or existing ZigBee home automation or security systems, allowing for remote management and customised schedules or scenes.
Users can schedule tasks as simple such as turning lights on after dark or before their kids come home from school, or turning specific lights off every day at a specific time to reduce power consumption.
Enjoy complete control of your lighting whether you are at home or on the go.
Creating a green home has never been easier with the ZigBee Smart Switch.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Consists of master switch (LS-1A/E-G-ZBS) and a slav switch (LS-1A/E-S-ZBS) for 3-way control
- Manages the on/off status of permanently installed lights
- Provides remote on/off control via a ZigBee network and manual on/off control via its rocker switch
- Power supply: 110-230V, 50/60Hz
- Maximum load: 5A
- The master switch connects to neutral, traveller, load, and line wires
- The slave switch sends on/off signals to the master switch
- LED indicates the switch location in a dark room
- AUS/NZ Compliant
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway