ZigBee Panic Button
The ZigBee Panic Button is designed for the user to summon help with one simple button press when an emergency arises.
In a critical situation such as a fall, acute medical problem, fire, or burglary, the user can quickly press the ZigBee Panic Button big red button and activate the device to report an alarm to monitoring personnel.
The effective security solution provided by the ZigBee Panic Button has residential and commercial applications.
It can be installed in the homes of elderly individuals to make their independent living safer.
It can also be used in gas stations, convenience stores, hospitals, or other establishments where employees have to work during late hours.
When pressed in times of distress, the button triggers a silent alarm to bring emergency assistance to the user.
Adopting the ZigBee Pro 3.0 standard, the ZigBee Panic Button is compatible with other manufactures’ ZigBee systems.
Its LED indicates connection to a ZigBee network as well as reception of the control panel’s signals. The panic button transmits supervisory and low battery signals to the security system to ensure its proper operation at all times.
Powered by a CR123 lithium battery, the ZigBee Panic Button features impressive battery life of more than 10 years.
The device is waterproof to IPX4 standard.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Big red button for quick identification and activation
- Long battery life of up to 10 years
- LED indicates connection to a ZigBee network and reception of the control panel’s signals
- Transmits supervisory signals to the control panel regularly
- Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware update capability
- Low battery detection
- Classy design
- IPX4 water resistance rating
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee systems
- AUS/NZ Compliant
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway