ZigBee Smart Plug
With the ZigBee Smart Plug you can turn electronics on/off remotely instantly, or program customised schedules, to save power or give the impression of a live-in home, even when users are away.
The ZigBee Smart Plug is designed to give users remote control over plugged-in electronics directly via smartphone anytime, anywhere.
The integration of these devices with a home automation system will allow users to conveniently control home appliances for energy-saving and safety purposes.
Turn electronics on/off instantly, or program customised schedules, to save power or give the impression of a live-in home, even when user is away.
The ZigBee Smart Plug is BS1363, VDE 0620, UL244A, EN61058, CE/FCC & AUS/NZ certified.
The ZigBee Smart Plug can also function as a ZigBee router to extend a security system’s wireless communication range.
The ZigBee Smart Plug can be plugged into a standard power outlet for easy plug-n-play deployment.
Creating a green home has never been easier!
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Enable the user to remotely turn on/off an electronic appliance
- Load type: Electronic appliances
- Doubles as a ZigBee repeater / router to extend communication range and extend into hard-to-reach areas
- Plugs into any standard power outlet for simple installation
- Enables home automation and security systems to turn on/off lights according to set schedule
- Can be remotely or manually controlled
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee systems
- LED serves an an indicator of system status
- Suitable for home automation and security systems
- BS1363-1/BS1363-2, VDE0620, UL244A, CE/FCC & AUS/NZ Compliant
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway