ZigBee Pet Friendly PIR Sensor Camera
New generation ZigBee Pet Friendly PIR Sensor Camera, combined with VGA colour camera, adopts ZigBee HA 1.2 protocol for extensive communication range and reliable data transmissions.
Created to detect unauthorised motion and capture alarm images within a protected space, the ZigBee Pet Friendly PIR Sensor Camera guarantees excellent performance and pet immunity up to 27 kilos.
With standard ZigBee protocols, ZigBee Pet Friendly PIR Sensor Camera provides comprehensive indoor coverage and seamless transmission of high-resolution images.
Multiple ZigBee routers can be added to the system to dramatically increase the communication range and boost data transmission strength.
Users can now install the PIR sensor cameras further away from the control panel to enhance strategic flexibility and broaden protective coverage.
Moreover, the ZigBee Pet Friendly PIR Sensor Camera can be configured to send three premium quality VGA (640 x 480 pixels) alarm images, six high-quality QVGA (320 X 240 pixels) alarm images, or three high-quality QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) alarm images to the CMS and end-users.
The vivid colour QVGA or VGA images present the alarm scene in full detail, allowing both the monitoring personnel and users to respond instantly.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Captures three or six images when irregular motion or presence is detected
- 27 kilos pet immunity eliminates false alarms caused by pets
- Two adjustable sensitivity levels: High / Normal
- Three alarm image processing options:
– Three color VGA (640 x 480 pixels) alarm images
– Three color QVGA (320 X 240 pixels) alarm images
– Six color QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) alarm images
- Tamper protection prevent unauthorised sabotage
- Wall bracket for flexible installation
- One remote look-in image upon request
- Night illumination capability
– Warm white fill light covering up to 5 meters
– Infrared (IR) fill light covering up to 7 meters outdoor,10 meters indoor (room size limited to 10m x 6m)
- Low power consumption
- Supervisory signals ensure proper operation
- Compatible with Climax’s ZigBee gateways/control panels
- Suitable for security and home automation usage
- Certified to EN 50131 Grade2, Class II, EN50131-2-2:200
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway