ZigBee Fire Detector
The ZigBee Fire Detector with a built-in siren to sound audible alerts when alarms occur.
It triggers alarms when the temperature rises above 57°C or surges by 8.3°C or more degrees per minute with a siren output is 95dB at one meter.
The ZigBee Fire Detector complements smoke detectors by its capability to function properly in places where smoke is hard to avoid such as kitchens and garages.
It also detects dangers more sharply than smoke detectors in locations like chemical labs or fuel storage tanks, where huge flames may break out with little initial emission of smoke.
The ZigBee Fire Detector adoption of the ZigBee Pro HA 1.2 standard guarantees excellent indoor coverage and infallible signal transmission.
The combined use of the ZigBee Fire Detector and smoke detectors greatly improves protection against fire disasters and leaves no blind spots on your premises.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Alerts the user to fire hazards
- Reports an alarm to the control panel when the temperature rises above 57°C or surges by 8.3°C or more degrees per minute
- High stability and sensitivity
- Randomised supervision to check system integrity
- Low battery detection
- Test button to test functions
- Built-in siren to make audio alerts
- Siren output measures 95dB at one meter
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee products
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway