ZigBee Light and Heat Sensor
The ZigBee Light and Heat Sensor is a wireless ZigBee ambient light, temperature and humidity sensor that measures and reports variations in light intensity, temperature and humidity regularly.
The device enables home automation and security systems to dim or switch on/off electric lighting in response to changing daylight availability so as to adjust brightness to an optimum level and reduce energy consumption.
It can also be deployed in home automation and security networks to control the on/off status of devices and appliances based on ambient light levels.
It provides the best way to monitor home environment and creating comfortable living environment.
The ZigBee Light and Heat Sensor features a spectral response mimicking the human eye’s perception of ambient light and incorporates IR and UV blocking capabilities.
The sensor is an essential component of daylight harvesting solutions as it can effectively balance natural and artificial lighting in buildings according to daytime or evening conditions.
The ZigBee Light and Heat Sensor reports and transmits temperature and humidity condition, providing timely and actual indoor environment conditions.
Compatible with any ZigBee products supporting the ZigBee Pro HA 1.2 profile, the ZigBee Light and Heat Sensor can be flexibly integrated into new or existing ZigBee systems.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Measures and reports variations in light intensity regularly
- Detects temperature from -10°C to 50°C
- Humidity range from 0 to 100% RH
- Periodic transmissions at intervals of 10 minutes or when temperature changes +/- 2°C, humidity changes to 10%RH
- Enables home automation and security systems to turn on/off lights and appliances according to ambient light levels
- Incorporates IR and UV blocking capabilities
- Regular supervisory signals ensure the device’s proper operation
- Adopts a high-power ZigBee module
- Low power consumption
- Low battery detection
- Easy installation
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee products
- AUS/NZ Compliant
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway