Z Wave USB Hub Stick
Create your own Z Wave gateway with the Z Wave USB Hub Stick Gen5 from Aeotec and you’ll be able to create your own Z Wave hub using readily available, and sometimes free, home automation software.
You’ll benefit from a system that is locally hosted and cloud free, whose features, security and privacy you can personally control, and you’ll be able to create your Z Wave network at your own pace and within your own budget.
Capable of controlling up to 232 different Z Wave devices, including those that use the more advanced Z Wave Plus, and able to run on both full powered PCs and low powered PCs such as Raspberry Pi, the Z Wave USB Hub Stick Gen5 works with with open source software such as Domoticz , Home Assistant, OpenHab, OpenHab2 and also works with commercially available software such as Axial Control, Homeseer, Indigo for MacOS.
For enhanced network performance and reduced downtime, the Z Wave USB Hub Stick Gen5 contains an inbuilt, rechargeable info-lithium battery.
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux (including Raspberry Pi) to create a Z Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful; 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades
- Compatible with Z Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included.
- Z Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006