ZigBee IR Remote Controller
The ZigBee IR Remote Controller is a wireless remote that can control devices that understand infrared (IR) signals.
The ZigBee IR Remote Controller is an ideal solution for easy control of air conditioner and Audio/Video devices, including TV, stereos, home theatre systems, digital media hubs, gaming consoles, DVD players etc.
The ZigBee IR Remote Controller enables the user to operate the devices, through a home automation or security system, from anywhere without needing to physically touch the remote control itself.
With six IR (infrared) emitters that can be used to control up to five devices up to 14 meters away with extreme reliability.
The battery operated IR controller can be wall-mounted or placed anywhere where the devices are located.
A confirmation LED indicator has been built into the IR Controller to let you know when the system has received a remote control command.
Creating a smart home is really that easy.
- Remotely control up to five appliances
- Works with split air conditioners, A/V systems & other products capable of understanding IR Signals
- LED indicator to advise of communication between devices
- Long Battery Life
- Low battery detection
- Wireless for easy installation
- Automatic power-saving mechanism
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee systems
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway
- Communication Protocol – ZigBee Pro HA 1.2
- Frequencies – v2.4 GHz
- Power Source – 1.5V Lithium Battery x2
- Battery Life 3 years – (Note: Battery life varies by configuration mode, usage, and environment)
- Operating Temperature -10°C to 45°C
- Operating Humidity Up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions 84mm x 128mm x 28mm (without rotating bracket) & 84mm x 128mm x 62mm (with rotating bracket)