ZigBee Roller Shutter Controller
The ZigBee Roller Shutter Controller is a ZigBee roller shutter control designed for roller shutters with control modules.
It provides automatic control of roller shutters as well as enabling the user to remotely or manually roll up/down and stop the window coverings.
Requiring a 5V DC supply voltage (will not function on 240v), the ZigBee Roller Shutter Controller uses the power supplied by roller shutters’ control modules or an external power source.
Its maximum current and load are 40mA and 0.2W respectively.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Designed for roller shutters with control modules
- Provides automatic, remote, and manual control of roller shutters
- Integrates the operation of roller shutters into other home automation activities
- Three outputs command roller shutters to roll up/down or stop
- Three local switches/inputs allow for optional manual control of roller shutters
- Photo transistor opto-coupler transfers electrical signals between the isolated circuits of the ZigBee Roller Shutter Controller and roller shutters’ control modules using light
- Operates only on on a low-voltage 5V DC power source
- Uses the power supplied by roller shutters’ control modules or an external power source
- LED confirms proper ZigBee network operation and connectivity
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee products
- AUS/NZ Compliant
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway