Eve Room Air Quality Sensor
The Eve Room Air Quality Sensor is an award-winning indoor air quality monitor with built-in Apple HomeKit technology. The key to keeping your home healthy every day.
Care for your Air
Indoor air can be five times more polluted than outdoors, but with the award winning Eve Room Air Quality Sensor with Apple HomeKit-enabled air quality monitor you and your loved ones can breathe clean, feel safe, and live healthy every day.
- Detect harmful VOC levels attributed to everyday items such as furniture, electronics, toys, and thousands more
- Observe how activities like cooking and cleaning pollute your home
- Know when to ventilate your child’s room, sleeping spaces, living room, or kitchen
- See air quality, temperature, and humidity at a glance via the high-contrast e-ink display
- Access measurement history in the Eve app, and gain insight to cultivate healthy habits
- Enjoy six-plus weeks of wireless use on a single charge via USB
- Easily connect via Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPad, and HomePod, without a bridge or gateway
- Benefit from maximum data privacy and security thanks to built-in Apple HomeKit technology
Furniture, appliances, toys. Cooking, grooming, cleaning. Almost everything produces VOCs – volatile organic compounds – even humans. When contained indoors, VOC emissions quickly rise to harmful levels.
With the Eve Room Air Quality Sensor, you’re always conscious of VOC accumulation, and inspired to keep your air fresh.
Aim for the stars.
Air quality is rated on a scale of one to five stars. Your goal is to keep above three. Simply by taking the right action, at the right time.
Open a window, evict polluters & Purify.
Identify. Solve. Thrive
The Eve app distils all measurements into detailed graphs by hours, days, weeks, months, and years. So you can easily learn how everyday activities impact air quality. See how simple solutions make all the difference. And become a master at maintaining a healthy indoor environment.
Track temperature & humidity
High temperatures drain your energy and make it tough to focus and sleep. Low temperatures raise blood pressure and heart rate, plus boost vulnerability to illness. Whether you’re heating or cooling, EEve Room Air Quality Sensor will help you keep the perfect balance.
Low humidity triggers throat, eye, and skin conditions, while high humidity increases the risk of allergies and asthma. Both extremes damage electronics and furnishings. With Eve Room, you’ll know whether to activate your humidifier, dehumidifier, or extractor fan.
Keep your home healthy. Automatically
The Eve Room Air Quality Sensor can trigger your air purifier, humidifier, fan, or any connected device you employ to keep conditions under control – e.g. Eve Energy. Just set up a scene once, and let your home hub – Apple TV or HomePod do the switching for you. Exactly when needed. Only when necessary.
Break free from wires
Forget battery replacements and proprietary adapters. When power is low, simply connect Eve Room to any standard USB power supply, including your iPhone charger. Once the built-in battery is full, unplug Eve Room, put it wherever you want, and enjoy six weeks or more of wireless power.
Compatible with your ecosystem
Straight out of the box, Eve accessories work with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch. Your HomePod, HomePod mini or Apple TV will serve as a home hub, seamlessly automating your accessories and keeping you connected while out and about.
- 0°C – 50°C / 32°F – 122°F
- 5% – 95% humidity
- Typical ± 0.3°C / ± 0.54°F
- Typical ± 3% humidity
- Built-in rechargeable battery: 6+ weeks
- Charging Port
- Micro USB
Recommended charging power supply
- 5V: 500 mAh minimum
- E-ink: 200 x 200 pixels