Fibaro Dimmer 2 Bypass
The Fibaro Dimmer 2 Bypass is a supplementary device to the Fibaro Z-Wave Dimmer 2 allowing it to control lamps which use at least 5W.
- Easy to use and install
- Supports low power lamps such as LEDs or energy saving compact fluorescent lamps
The Fibaro Dimmer 2 Bypass is designed to support Fibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer 2 by enabling it to control and dim lights which draw minimum 5W (e.g LED lighting).
It can be used in case of connecting LED bulbs or energy saving compact fluorescent lamps. Fibaro Dimmer Bypass 2 prevents flickering of the LED lights and glowing of the turned off compact fluorescent lamps. In the case of 2-wire connection, Fibaro Dimmer Bypass 2 allows to reduce minimum power of load required by the Fibaro Dimmer 2 for correct operation. Fibaro Dimmer Bypass 2 provides powering of the Fibaro Dimmer 2 in case of controlling the low loads of minimum power down to 5VA (for cosφ>0.5)
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING
- The Fibaro Z Wave Dimmer 2 Switch must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide a warranty and electrical compliance certificate.
- For warranty claim you have to provide an installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
- Fibaro Dimmer 2 Bypass Manual
- Fibaro System and technology Overview
- Fibaro Z Wave Dimmer 2 Switch Operating Manual
Indoor use only
0 ~ 35 °C
less then 1.2W
220 – 240 V ~ 50 Hz
(L x W x H) 31mm x 21.6mm x 13mm
RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2006/95/EU, EMC 2004/108