Fibaro Z Wave Shutter 3 Switch
The Fibaro Z Wave Shutter 3 Switch is designed to control blind, awning, garage door and gate motors.
- Supports five different types of motor systems
- Precise positioning of blind or awning
- Automatic calibration
- Wireless control of AC motors with “three wires” interface
- Monitor and analyse energy usage
- Fibaro Z Wave Shutter 3 Switch is a new Z-Wave Plus version of its predecessor model Fibaro Roller Shutter 2.
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 is an advanced Z-Wave controller for automated roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds, garage doors and gates.
The module can control devices that are powered by an AC electric motor with three wires (3) interface.
The Roller Shutter module features automatic calibration, so that you can precisely position the blind. It also includes a power metering feature to help you measure the power consumption.
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 has five modes that enable it to perfectly control any electric garage door, gate, roller blind, awning or venetian blind.
This allows for correct configuration and operation of a device through a special interface icon (via the Fibaro Home Center 2).
- Roller blinds with positioning
- Roller blinds without positioning
- Garage doors with positioning
- Garage doors without positioning
- Venetian blind
- Compatible with any Z-Wave network controller
Configuring Z Wave Devices
Z-Wave devices often have several configurable parameters which you can change using your Vera’s user interface.
These parameters can include things such as the length of time a Z-Wave siren remains active for or the type of manual switch connected to a Z-Wave light controller.
Every available configurable parameter is listed in your device’s user manual. In most cases your device’s default parameters will be suitable to your needs however sometimes it may be necessary to adjust them to optimally use your device.
- Learn about the Fibaro Z Wave Shutter 3 Switch by watching this YouTube video
- Fibaro System and technology Overview
- Fibaro Z Wave Shutter 3 Switch Operating Manual
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING
- This product must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide a warranty and electrical compliance certificate.
- For warranty claim you have to provide an installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Z‐wave device type
Z-Wave multiple level dimmer, routing slave
110 – 230 V ±10% 50/60Hz
Up to 20m indoor when no obstacles
Indoor use only
0 ~ 55 °C
|Motor Load max||up to 1kW|
‐10 ~ 80 °C
C-Tick, EU standards EN 55022, EN 61000