FAKRO Z-Wave Rain Sensor
Installed in conjunction with the FAKRO ZWMP Weather Module, the FAKRO Z-Wave Rain Sensor can automatically close any window installation upon detecting rainfall.
- Installed in conjunction with the FAKRO ZWMP Weather Module (Sold Separately Instore)
- Automatically closes windows upon detecting rainfall
- Fitted heating elements to prevent interference from fog, mist and other weather conditions
- Suitable for installation in an unsheltered area
When you’re away from home, the FAKRO Z-Wave Rain Sensor is the perfect solution for dealing with unpredictable weather changes.
When the ZRD Rain Sensor detects rainfall, it will automatically close any motorized windows situated around the home.
The ZRD Rain Sensor can work in conjunction with many window installation types, including skylights, awnings and much more.
By having every aspect of the home regularly monitored, the system can immediately react to changes in weather.
When you install the FAKRO Z-Wave Rain Sensor in conjunction with the FAKRO ZWMP Weather Module, all that’s required is linking up each window installation with the Weather Module, in order for the devices to interact with one another.
- FAKRO Z-Wave Rain Sensor – User Manual
- FAKRO Z-Wave Rain Sensor and ZWD Wind Sensor integration with Fibaro HC2
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module – Setting up FAKRO window automation Part 1
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module – Setting up FAKRO window automation Part 2
|8 -32 V DC (not incl. powered by ZWMP Weather Module)
|55mm x 50 mm x 15mm
|3 x 0.25 mm2 (5 m included)