Aeotec Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multisensor
The Aeotec Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multisensor is the foundation of a modern smart home.
The Aeotec Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multisensor with its perfectly small size hides the technology that powers real-time intelligence for your smart home.
Designed and calibrated for precision, the accuracy of the Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multi-Sensor sensor varies as little as ±0.2%.
In real-time and with real accuracy. Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multi-Sensor will measure MOTION, TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY, LIGHT LUX, UV, and VIBRATION.
The Aeotec Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multisensor is only 1.65 inches in size, can be installed in your home 4 different ways: on a shelf, in a corner, within a wall cavity, or on a wall as a beam sensor and it can be powered 2 different ways; by batteries or via a USB cable and adaptor.
Motion for security. Motion for presence. Motion for management.
The Aeotec Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multisensor is perfect for more than just an intelligent security system.
With a 5 metre range and a 120° field of view, the AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 captures motion data that can be used for everything from security to heating management to energy saving.
Knowing if a room is occupied or a hall is being used is a powerful piece of data – the Aeotec Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multisensor makes your home automation system more powerful and more intelligent.
From motorised curtains and windows to fans and thermostats, there are a lot of ways that you can use Z-Wave to keep the temperature of a room absolutely perfect.
The AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 provides the intelligence to do just that.
Within each sensor is an incremental temperature sensor capable of accurately measuring between -10~50°C (14 to 122°F) and reporting temperature changes back to a smart home gateway.
Automated lighting is only as smart as the system that powers it.
With the AEOTEC MultiSensor 6’s real-time, digital light sensor measuring the level of light in a room, your home control system will be able to intelligently maintain its ambiance.
From opening and closing curtains, to setting lights to be the perfect level be it day or night, the AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 is the smarts behind smart lighting.
Spaces such as bathrooms and kitchens can be too humid, while some environments are often not humid enough.
The AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 offers incremental monitoring of a humidity ranging from 0% to 100%, allowing for the intelligent automation of fans, motorised windows, dehumidifiers and humidifiers.
The AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 monitors your home on such an infinitesimal level so that your home management system can make your environment truly perfect.
It measures the environment it’s in, and it also measures itself.
The AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 contains a seismic sensor capable of detecting and reporting event-based vibrations.
Those slight changes can be used to protect the AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 – it’ll know if an intruder is tampering with it or if the sensor has accidentally moved from its place of installation. They’ll also be able to detect seismic activity within your home.
Perfectly managing an environment means understanding it perfectly.
The AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 accurately measures ultraviolet light; the kind of light that causes everything from furniture bleaching to eye damage.
Measured inline with the World Health Organisation’s UV Index, the AEOTEC MultiSensor 6 measures a room’s UV level so that an environment can be managed through curtains, shades and lighting, and so that health and property recommendations can be made.
A part of Aeotec Gen5 range of Z-Wave products, the Aeotec Z-Wave 6 in 1 Multisensor outperforms all that has come before it.
It’s built around the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware, providing a 50% greater wireless range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products.
It has AES 128 bit security encryption built right in.
- Motion Sensor : 16 feet, and 120° field of view;
- Humidity Sensor : 20% to 95%, accuracy:+/- 5% at 77°F;
- Temperature Sensor : 14°F (-10°C) ~ 140°F (60°C), accuracy: +/- 32.9°F (0.5°C);
- Light Sensor : 0 lux to 1000 lux; Vibration Sensor : acts as tamper switch, ON or OFF;
- Operation Temperature (Top): -4°F (-20°C) ~ 140°F (40°C);
- Storing Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C);
- Working Humidity: 8% ~ 80%; Operational site: Indoor and outdoor;
- Power: DC 5V 500mA via USB cable or 2 x CR123A battery (not included); Weight: 2.6 oz.
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- Up to 2 year battery life or power via USB. Batteries not included.
- Super-small at 1.65 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or recessed in ceiling with Recessor accessory.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, HomeSeer, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011