FAKRO Z-Wave Wind Sensor
When installed in conjunction with the FAKRO Weather Module, the FAKRO Z-Wave Wind Sensor is a convenient device that’s designed to detect extreme wind changes.
When mounted on a rooftop area, it can record wind speeds and notify any Z-Wave compatible windows to close upon reaching high speeds.
- Easy-to-install in conjunction with the FAKRO ZWMP Weather Module
- Automatically detects wind speeds
- Closes Z-Wave compatible windows upon detecting a certain wind speed threshold (40kmph)
When unpredictable weather changes occur, the FAKRO Z-Wave Wind Sensor system can automatically close windows to protect your home.
When installed with the FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module, the FAKRO Z-Wave Wind Sensor can be used to detect wind speeds and communicate with any Z-Wave compliant window installations when the wind threshold of 40kmph has been reached.
Upon detecting high levels of wind (above 40 kmph), the Wind Sensor will communicate via radio frequency and close any associated motorized windows around the home.
Through smart inclusion with your home’s existing Z-Wave Network, the Wind Sensor can easily be installed alongside other automated devices in order to work together.
Simply mount the FAKRO Z-Wave Wind Sensor on a suitable rooftop area and connect it (wired) to the FAKRO ZWMP Weather Module, which will allow all allocated windows to directly communicate with the Weather Module and Wind Sensor.
- FAKRO Wind Sensor User – Manual
- FAKRO ZRD Rain Sensor and ZWD Wind Sensor integration with Fibaro HC2
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module – Setting up FAKRO window automation Part 1
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module – Setting up FAKRO window automation Part 2
|Dimensions||80mm x 85 mm|
|Power cord||2 x 0.25 mm2 (5 m included)|