FAKRO Z-Wave Weather Module
The FAKRO Z-Wave™ Weather Module is the primary component for monitoring outside weather conditions, along with offering compatibility with a variety of Z-Wave™ home automation gateways.
When installed in conjunction with the FAKRO ZRD Rain Sensor and FAKRO ZWD Wind Sensor, they can automatically close windows upon detecting wind or rainfall.
- Easy to install and include into your existing Z-Wave™ network setup
- Compatible with the FAKRO ZRD Rain Sensor, FAKRO ZWD Wind Sensor, Thermostat and other external devices (Sold Separately Instore)
- Automatically sends closure requests to electronic shutters, windows and skylights upon detecting rain or wind
- Can work as a Primary or Secondary controller
- Easily programmable to communicate with compatible Z-Wave gateways
Providing a central unit for monitoring changing weather conditions, the FAKRO Z-Wave Weather Module takes full advantage of the Z-Wave™ system to allow for seamless inclusion into the home environment.
Including the FAKRO Z-Wave Weather Module into the Z-Wave system is simply using your Z-Wave Controller, in order for the device to be recognized.
From there, each individual shutter/window or skylight installation can be programmed to interact with the ZWMP Weather Module, which will allow it to respond to changing weather conditions.
The ZWMP Weather Module contains three digital inputs, which allows various external devices to be plugged in (i.e.. Rain and wind sensors, time switch, thermostat etc).
With a working range of up to 40 meters, the ZWMP Weather Module can seamlessly interact with other Z-Wave devices around the household.
This product is compatible with:
- Vera 3/Lite/Edge
- Fibaro Lite
- Fibaro Home Center 2 / 3
- FAKRO Z-Wave window automation products
- FAKRO Z-Wave Weather Module – Manual
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module – Setting up FAKRO window automation Part 1
- FAKRO Z-Wave ZWMP Weather Module – Setting up FAKRO window automation Part 2
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Z‐Wave device type
Up to 40m without obstacles
+5 ~ 45 °C
Dimensions L x W x H
120mm x 80mm x 50mm