FIBARO Single Smart Module – FGS-214
The new FIBARO Single Smart Module FGS-214 is a smart Z-Wave wireless module which can control a maximum load of 6.5A in one channel.
- Control the ON-OFF function of one circuit or appliance remotely or using a wall switch
- Can be used as voltage free relays (dry contacts)
- Compatible with all Z-Wave networks
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require expensive cabling
- Latest generation Z-Wave 500 series chip
- Z-Wave Plus certification
- Very accurate energy measurement +/- 1 % for power above 5W
- Supports secure mode (Z-Wave Network Security) encrypted with AES-128
- Dry contacts – this is important. It means that the new FGS-214 can be used to control low voltage systems such as garden lights and irrigation, or where you want a pure volt-free switch such as alarm panels and garage door controls.
FIBARO Single Smart Module FGS-214 is a smart Z-Wave controller capable of remotely operating your existing light and appliance fittings.
It works with Z-Wave enabled controllers (AUS/NZ version) and can be controlled individually or as part of a group in a pre-configured Scene.
The device is designed to operate inside your wall socket and can be easily installed by a qualified electrician.
This FIBARO Single Smart Module FGS-214 requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation and works with an AC (230V) power supply.
The FIBARO Single Smart Module FGS-214 also features a secondary switch input which allows it to directly control other associated Z-Wave devices.
This means that by turning the switch ON/OFF you can also turn other associated devices ON/OFF even if they are not physically connected to the same Fibaro module.
It also enables you to control the local load as part of 2-way and multi-way lighting circuits.
This product integrates with Australian certified (921.42 MHz) Z-Wave Controllers – Fibaro Home Center 3/2/Lite
Configuring Z-Wave Devices:
Z-Wave devices often have several configurable parameters which you can change using the Fibaro’s user interface.
These parameters can include things such as the length of time a Z-Wave siren remains active for or the type of manual switch connected to a Z-Wave light controller.
Every available configurable parameter is listed in your device’s user manual.
In most cases your device’s default parameters will be suitable to your needs however sometimes it may be necessary to adjust them to optimally use your device.
- Please check the maximum load before installing or operating.
- This installation must be done by a certified electrician in Australia and New Zealand.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
- For warranty claim you have to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
- FIBARO Single Smart Module FGS-214 – Manual
- FIBARO Single Smart Module FGS-214 – Home Center 3 Presentation
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Z‐Wave device type
Z-Wave Switch, Routing Slave
230V ± 10% 50/60 Hz
Up to 20 m indoors with no obstacles
Indoor use only, up to 6.5A load
0 ~ 55 °C
‐10 ~ 80 °C
EN 55015, EN 60669-2-1
Regulatory Compliance Mark
(LxWxH) 42mm x 37mm x 17mm