Fibaro Z-Wave Water Sensor
The Fibaro Z-Wave Water Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, flood and temperature sensor.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Water Sensor device can be battery (ca. 2 years battery life) or VDC powered (12 or 24 VDC).
The flood alarm is sent to the Z-Wave network devices or additionally to any alarm system controller, through opening a NC contact.
The device has built in temperature sensor, monitoring temperature of e.g. floor.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Water Sensor is designed to be placed on the floor or on a wall with a flood sensor probe extended by connected wire.
The device has built in LED indicator and acoustic alarm. In addition, the sensor is equipped with a tilt sensor reporting tilt or movement to the main controller e.g. when someone has taken the Sensor from its original location.
LED diode signals flood, operating mode or the Z-Wave network communication range.
Fibaro Z-Wave Water Sensor is sink-proof, which means it drifts on the water surface and keeps on sending alarm signal in case of substantial inundation of water.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Smart Hub
- May be connected to any alarm system (potential free output terminal)
- Extremely easy installation – simply put on a surface prone to flooding
- May be installed anywhere – flood sensor’s contacts extended with a wire
- Battery or VDC powered. When connected to an external, VDC power source, the battery serves as an emergency power source
- Theft protection – tilt is reported to the Z-Wave network or alarm system’s main controller
- Two operating modes – flood / temperature sensor or just a temperature sensor
12 – 24 VDC (optional)
921.42 MHz (AU/NZ Z-Wave)
0 – 40C*
|Measured temperature range||-20 to 100C|
Temperature measuring accuracy
Size (Diameter x Height)
72 x 28 mm