ZigBee Relay Controller Switch
The ZigBee Relay Controller Switch is a ZigBee relay controller designed to automatically open and close garage doors, driveway gates, pool covers, window coverings, project screens, etc.
Providing one relay contact with normally open (NO), normally closed (NC) and common pins, the ZigBee Relay Controller Switch enables wireless operation of any device controllable by a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) relay.
It is Interoperable with any ZigBee devices adopting the ZigBee Pro HA 1.2 standard.
The ZigBee Relay Controller Switch simplifies wiring efforts and is ideal for the expansion of automation options in new or retrofit homes where cabling solutions are limited.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Automates garage doors, driveway gates, pool covers, window coverings, projection screens, etc.
- Provides wireless operation of any device controllable by an SPDT relay
- Allows relay activation events to be integrated into other home automation activities
- One relay contact
- One dry contact
- Operates on a low-voltage DC power source (5 or 12/24 volts)
- LED confirms proper ZigBee network operation and connectivity
- Antenna design for optimal wireless performance
- Easy installation
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ ZigBee products
- AUS/NZ Compliant
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3 Gateway
- Compatible with the Securifi Almond 3S Gateway