Interfree ZFREE Door and Window Smart Sensor
Transform your building into a safe and secure premises with the Interfree ZFREE Door and Window Smart Sensor.
The Octagon is an innovative door and window sensor that detects the open and close status of any door or window, sending real time notifications directly to your smart phone and ensuring complete security of your premises.
Features such as scene control and IFTTT allow you to set customised scenes on the Interfree App, so that you are greeted as soon as you open the door.
Safeguard your premises at all times with the Interfree ZFREE Door and Window Smart Sensor’s wireless design means that it can be installed easily on any door or window.
Receive real time notifications directly to your smart phone whenever the open/close status of any door or window is detected.
The Interfree ZFREE Door and Window Smart Sensor has a battery life of up to 8 months or 700 triggers, and notifies you when the battery is low.
Easily install the Interfree ZFREE Door and Window Smart Sensor with 3M adhesive tape in multiple places around your premises, to enhance security and functionality.
You can easily install and uninstall the Interfree ZFREE Door and Window Smart Sensor, allowing you to conveniently move the sensors around to different locations in your home or building.
- Australian Standard Certified.
- Easy QR Code installation.
- Complete secured and stable connectivity.
- Easily installable on any surface.
- Low Power Consumption: Battery life of approximately 8 months or 700 triggers.
- Real Time Battery Status.
- Real time notifications of the open status of any door or window.
- Real time notifications when battery is low.
- By using IFTTT platform and using open and close status can be used to trigger an automate rule.
- Please note this product in ONLY compatible with the Interfree Clever Cube ZFREE Smart Hub which we stock OR on its own through the Interfree App.
|Power Source||3V DC Battery|
|Battery Life||8-12 months|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Standby Power||About 2µA|
|Communication Protocol||ZFREE 2.4G|