Qubino Z-Wave Flush Dimmer
The Qubino Z-Wave Flush Dimmer is the first MOSFET switching light Z-Wave dimmer module that also supports control of low-voltage halogen lamps with electronic transformers, dimmable compact fluorescent lights and dimmable LED bulbs. It also measures the power consumption of electrical devices and supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor.
The Qubino Z-Wave Flush Dimmer is ideal for remotely dimming LED lights with low voltage ballasts. Qubino modules are “install-and-forget” product, they are made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components. These modules are also the most tested Z-Wave micro-controllers on the market.
Qubino is a European company with 26-years experience in the automation field. With their expertise and passion for innovation in automation they have developed a unique, ready to sell, certified and reliable portfolio of 14 Z-Wave wireless Smart Home products under different brands and OEM around the world.
All Qubino modules are manufactured in Italy.
- The module occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
- The Qubino Z-Wave Flush Dimmer can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.7 W.
- Operates across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F). It supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor, which is also useful for creating complex scenarios. Every module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateway
- Setting mono-stable (push button) or bi-stable switch type
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- 23 additional parameters for expert users
Please note: If you are installing the entire Z-Wave™ system for the first time, please refer to the installation guide of your Z-Wave gateway before installing this device.
The Qubino Flush Dimmer uses a unique MOSFET ‘trailing edge’ dimmer to enable it to work with a huge range of bulb types:
- Halogen and Incandescent (230V)
- Dimmable LEDs (230V)
- Dimmable CFL and Fluorescent (230V)
- Low Voltage Halogen (24V)
- Low Voltage LED (24V)
The Qubino Z-Wave Flush Dimmer can be used in the 230V mains lighting system where it uses a ‘Trailing Edge’ style dimmer to control the lights. It can also be used in a 24V low-voltage system where it uses PWM style control of the bulbs.
Configuring Z-Wave Devices:
Z-Wave devices often have several configurable parameters which you can change using your Vera’s user interface. These parameters can include things such as the length of time a Z-Wave siren remains active for or the type of manual switch connected to a Z-Wave light controller.
Every available configurable parameter is listed in your device’s user manual. In most cases your device’s default parameters will be suitable to your needs however sometimes it may be necessary to adjust them to optimally use your device.
The Qubino Z-Wave Flush Dimmer can be used in the 230V mains lighting system where it uses a ‘Trailing Edge’ style dimmer to control the lights. It can also be used in a 24V low-voltage system where it it uses PWM style control of the bulbs.
Please note:These devices require a 3-wire system (including neutral), please check your installation before purchasing. If you have 2-wire system (without neutral) we recommend you use a FIBARO Z-Wave Dimmer 2.
Below are some guides to assist with post sales support after your purchase of the Qubino Z-Wave Flush Dimmer
- QUBINO Z-Wave Flush Dimmer In-Wall Installation Manual
- Guide to Configuring Z-Wave Devices with Vera UI7
Videos / YouTube:
- Introducing the smallest Z-Wave module
- Qubino Dimmer dimming a 24V DC LED Strip Lights
- Installation Video
Z-Wave Plus™ , SDK version: 6.51.03
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Indoor use only
0.6 A / 230 VAC
0.85 A / 30 VDC
Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles
|-10C ~ +40C
41.8mm x 36.8mm x 15.4mm